- Build a virtuous cycle of research that promotes innovation, commercialization and reinvestment
- Attract investment from businesses and investors and pursue research and innovation instead of conducting outsourced research projects and manage intellectual properties, lead technology commercialization and support startup acceleration
- Create jobs, boost economic growth and promote social development
2. What is Technology Commercialization?
- Commercialize technological assets by harnessing tacit needs and generating proceeds
- Improve and advance existing businesses or create new businesses through Research & Innovation.
3. Implementation Approaches
- Raise funds for investment from schools, the government and businesses, channel their investments into KU-MAGIC Corporation, and reinvest the proceeds
- Shorten lead times via technology-to-market feasibility analysis and business planning and minimize trials and errors
- Support startup incubation and acceleration and establish management systems
- Establish and implement exit plans for effective profit generation and reinvestment