1. KU-MAGIC & Related Groups
- Angel Investors: Business angels, angel associations, associations for retail investment
- Venture capitals: Startup investment firms, new technology financing firm and limited liability startup investment firms such as Synergy IB Investment, Wonik Investment Partners, and LB Investment
- Strategic investors: Pharmaceutical firms, medical device firms and distribution companies
- Financial investors: Institutional investors, PEF, other firms
- Licensing firm, law firm, accounting/tax firm
- Consulting firms, Business accelerator
- Clinical research center, Business partners (marketing, production…)
- Government agencies: Korea Health Industry Development Institute, Chungbuk Center for Creative Economy and Innovation, Osong Medical Innovation Foundation
- Associations: Korea Business Angels Association, researchers from other universities
2. Technical commercialization organization (Operating)
Advisory CommitteeReview biomedical convergence R&D topics (ongoing progress and deliverables) of KU-MAGIC researchers and KU faculty members and their feasibility.
Working-level / Project Team
Identify feasible ideas and establish a detailed plan for their commercialization, investment and support, and execute the final plan
Consulting AdvisorySecialists in the field support it in order to carry out the project effectively. Business / technical support are provided for each step from establishment to start-up.